Potato & Bacon Potato Salad
A perfect combination of ingredients creating the perfect Potato & Bacon Potato Salad. Enjoy!
- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 7 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (211 Votes)
- Beer Crockpot Chicken 4.3/5 (304 Votes)
- BACON CHEESEBURGER ROLL-UPS 4.6/5 (196 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (198 Votes)
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (198 Votes)
- Meatloaf & Mashed Potato Cupcakes 4.5/5 (178 Votes)