Classic Egg Salad
This recipe for classic egg salad is both delicious and highly nutritious. Use it for sandwiches or eat it on its own—this recipe highlights the versatility of eggs.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 small stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place eggs in medium saucepan. Add enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Bring to boil. Remove from heat, cover. Let stand 15 min.
Use slotted spoon to transfer eggs to bowl of ice water. Let stand 5 min.
Peel eggs; shred with either a grater or egg slicer. Place in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.