Summer Salad with Lemon Thyme Chicken
This delicious, bright salad is the perfect go-to summer salad, especially when you add grilled chicken breasts seasoned with salt, pepper, lemon zest, and thyme.
- 4 to 6 ounces cooked Lemon Thyme Chicken
- 2 cups of your favorite greens
- 1 peach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Trader Joe's spicy mango salad dressing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Chop your chicken, peach and avocado.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss to distribute dressing.
You'll also love
- Taco Salad - Crockpot 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Halloumi with Watermelon... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Quinoa with Spinach and Roasted... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry & Wine Compote with Goat... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Healthy Lemon... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lavender & Lemon Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Diana's Shortcut Sweet Coleslaw 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ruth's Chris Chopped Salad 4.3/5 (41 Votes)