Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli with Shrimp and Mushroom Carbonara Sauce
- 12 thick bacon slices, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups yellow onions, cut in 1/2 -inch dice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound crimini (brown) mushrooms, sliced
- 6 egg yolks
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 30 shrimp (16/20 count), cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 48 Pasta Prima Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Saute bacon in a large skillet until crisp; drain grease.
Add onions and garlic to the pan and cook over medium heat until tender.
Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks and cream. Add to the mushroom mixture. Heat, but do not boil, until the sauce thickens.
Add cooked shrimp and Parmesan, and mix well.
Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain and toss with olive oil and the Italian herb cheese packet.
Pour sauce over the ravioli.
Makes 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Carbonara 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- CRAB, SHRIMP, AND MUSHROOM DIP 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Risotto Crab Cakes with Sun-Dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kenneth Gordon May's World-Famous... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Pear Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SLOW-COOKED LEMONY LEEKS 0/5 (0 Votes)