Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Rotini or spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked Chicken
- 1 can (20 oz) Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sliced Celery
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced Green Onions
- 1 cup seedless Green Grapes
- 1 cup seedless Red Grapes
- 1 pkg (6 oz) dried Cranberries or Cranraisens
- 1 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Salted Cashews
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In large bowl, combine chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries.
Drain pasta, rinse in cold water, and stir into chicken mixture.
In small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and mayonnaise.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, stir in cashews.
You'll also love
- Campbell's Chicken and Stuffing... 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Grilled Sausage... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Southwestern Macaroni Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Million Dollar Pound Cake 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Pound Cake with... 3.8/5 (335 Votes)
- Asparagus Pasta Salad with Italian... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)