Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) Chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 Ribs Celery
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes (one tub)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cabs Biscuits
In a large pot, add 14 Cups of Water and all ingredients (except soups and biscuits. Bring to a boil and simmer for an hour or so, until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken, let cool, debone.
Return chicken to broth, add soups, continue to simmer.
Coat a work surface with flour, roll biscuits out, cut into 1 inch pieces. Add to broth, and stir to submerge to cook. (5 min or so).
If it is too thin, mix 2Tbs Cornstarch with 1/4 C water with a whisk and add to pot to thicken.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Take-In Chicken Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Butterflied Chicken, Ina Garten... 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Biscuit 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Beer in the Butt Chicken & Drippin... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Cheddar Garlic Drop Biscuits 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)