Jello Sour Cream Fruit Salad
This easy peasy jello sour cream fruit salad is great for summer time. Use the same flavor jello mix as fruit; i.e., strawberry jello with strawberries; orange jello with mandarin oranges; cherry jello with cherries, etc.
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 1 cup sour cream (1/2 pint)
- 1 box (4-ounce) flavored jello (match it to your desired fruit)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 can fruit (match to jello flavor)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Mix sour cream with jello until jello is dissolved well into sour cream.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Drain fruit and fold in fruit and marshmallows. Refrigerate for about 1 hour if possible.
You'll also love
- Auntie Vila's Samoan Curry Chicken... 3.8/5 (56 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Maple Butter... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Marmalade-Glazed Ham 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chopped Corn & Black Bean Mason... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Beet-Citrus Salad with Pistachios 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Jello Salad 3.8/5 (47 Votes)
- Preserved Lemon & Pomegranate... 4/5 (1 Votes)