Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
- 1 c. graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice or liqueur
- 1 c. chopped cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 jar Kraft orange marmalade
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF. In small bowl, combine crumbs & butter; press firmly on bottom of 9" springform pan.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar & cornstarch until very smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating until just blended. Stir in 2 Tbsp. orange juice and cranberries. Pour mixture over crust. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until centre is set. Remove from oven & run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Cool at room temperature.
GLAZE: In small, heavy saucepan, combine orange marmalade & 1 Tbsp. orange juice; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat & refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Pour glaze over cake. Makes 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin-Orange Cheesecake with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Orange Cheesecake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tasajo, Caribbean Dried Beef 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Orange Infused Overnight Steel Cut... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Pineapple Zucchini Cake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Snowy Lemon Bars 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Orange, Grapefruit, Pear, Apple 4.2/5 (13 Votes)