Baked Cheese Balls
I LOVE CHEESE! These Cheese Balls are baked, not fried so have at 'em and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese (I used the reduced fat not fresh kinda I had in the fridge and it worked just fine)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (I used Lawry's)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- String cheese (fat free) broken into pieces
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cut your sticks into balls, dip in skim milk, and toss in the breading.
Place coated cheese on sheet pan and place in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes before sticking in preheated oven.
Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes (or less) - watch carefully.
You'll also love
- Pea Salad with Bacon & Cheese 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Cinnamon Chocolate Bundt Cake 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Halloween Nachos 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with Ginger Cream... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Authentic Chile con Queso 3.9/5 (61 Votes)
- Cheese Straws 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Edamame & Ricotta Toasts 4/5 (7 Votes)