Baked Cheese Balls
I LOVE CHEESE! These Cheese Balls are baked, not fried so have at 'em and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese (I used the reduced fat not fresh kinda I had in the fridge and it worked just fine)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (I used Lawry's)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- String cheese (fat free) broken into pieces
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cut your sticks into balls, dip in skim milk, and toss in the breading.
Place coated cheese on sheet pan and place in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes before sticking in preheated oven.
Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes (or less) - watch carefully.
You'll also love
- Meatball Sub Casserole 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Cole Slaw with Balsamic Vinaigrette 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Cornbread Dressing 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Spicy Fried Mixed Nuts 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Caramel Fruit Dip Recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)