Halloween nachos can be made any day of the year, but the blue tortilla chips topped with orange cheese give these nachos the perfect colors for a Halloween party!
- 30 blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2 pound chicken)
- 1 cup drained rinsed Progresso® black beans (from 15 ounce can)
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, about 8 ounces
- Fresh cilantro leaves and chopped green onions, if desired
- Salsa, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Arrange tortilla chips on cookie sheet, overlapping slightly.
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook bell pepper in oil 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add butter and garlic, stirring until butter is melted. Add chicken. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in beans. If desired, season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon chicken mixture over chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro and onions. Serve with salsa.
You'll also love
- Scrambled Eggs, Avocado & Smoked... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Tabbouleh - Texas de Brazil's... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- How To Make a Spice Cake from a... 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with Ginger Cream... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Authentic Chile con Queso 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
- Spicy Canned Banana Peppers 3.8/5 (146 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pot Stickers with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheese Straws 4.1/5 (7 Votes)