Halloween nachos can be made any day of the year, but the blue tortilla chips topped with orange cheese give these nachos the perfect colors for a Halloween party!
- 30 blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2 pound chicken)
- 1 cup drained rinsed Progresso® black beans (from 15 ounce can)
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, about 8 ounces
- Fresh cilantro leaves and chopped green onions, if desired
- Salsa, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Arrange tortilla chips on cookie sheet, overlapping slightly.
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook bell pepper in oil 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add butter and garlic, stirring until butter is melted. Add chicken. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in beans. If desired, season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon chicken mixture over chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro and onions. Serve with salsa.
You'll also love
- Cadillac Margarita 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Vegetable & Chicken Pot... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Carrot & Zucchini Mini-Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Vegan Stuffing 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Epicure's Extraordinary Cheese Dip 3.7/5 (150 Votes)
- Jello Sour Cream Fruit Salad 3.8/5 (62 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Maple Butter... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Chili Cheese Dog Dip 4.1/5 (10 Votes)