Don Pablo's Spoon Bread
Zach's very favorite! Enough said!
- 2 2/3 cups sour cream
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 2 (15-ounce each) cans creamed corn
- 1/2 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- 1/8 cup milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Coat a 4 quart dish with cooking spray or butter.
Mix all the ingredients together until all the dry ingredients are moist. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Bake until golden brown on top (approximately 1 hour).
The middle should be moist, between a pudding and a bread pudding texture.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Halloween Nachos 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- How To Make a Spice Cake from a... 3.7/5 (196 Votes)
- Authentic Chile con Queso 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Edamame & Ricotta Toasts 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Tennessee Peach Pudding 3.8/5 (46 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Creamy Vanilla Rice... 3.8/5 (22 Votes)