Delicious Cucumber Sangria
Honeydew melon, cucumber, lime and fresh mint leaves give a fresh, fruity taste to this homemade white sangria recipe.
- 1 small honeydew melon
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 (750- milliliter)r bottle Sauvignon blanc or other semi-dry white wine, chilled
- 1 1 liter bottle carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh mint sprigs and/or leaves (optional)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Cut the melon in half; remove and discard seeds and rind. Cut melon into thin slices. In a large pitcher combine melon, cucumber, lime slices, and the 12 mint leaves.
In a small bowl stir together lime juice and honey until combined; pour over melon mixture. Add wine, stirring gently. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
To serve, stir in carbonated water. Ladle or pour into glasses. If desired, garnish with additional mint.
You'll also love
- Easy and Refreshing Meyer Lemon... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Smoky Pulled Pork on a Gas Grill 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple & Poppy Seed Coleslaw 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Pizza 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Maple, Bacon & Pecan Sticky Buns 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn & Black Bean Salsa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Safe Homemade Eggnog 4.5/5 (16 Votes)