Gluten-Free Blueberry Cobbler
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 container Pillsbury™ Gluten Free refrigerated pie and pastry dough
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix 3/4 cup sugar and the cornstarch. Add blueberries and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon into ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
Knead dough until softened and no longer crumbly. Flatten into a round; place between 2 sheets of cooking parchment or waxed paper. Roll into 10-inch square. Carefully peel off top sheet of paper. With pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into 5 rows by 5 rows. Replace paper; carefully turn dough over, and remove second sheet of paper.
Using small offset spatula, place individual dough pieces over blueberry mixture, overlapping pieces and covering entire top. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 20 minutes before serving.
Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Want to make this dessert in a hurry? Substitute 2 cans (21 oz each) gluten-free blueberry pie filling for the fresh berries, the 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch.
You'll also love
- Apple & Poppy Seed Coleslaw 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Pizza 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chipotle-Mango Barbecue Chicken... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Crock Pot - Cranberry Applesauce 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Raspberry/Blueberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobbler, Bisquick 4/5 (2 Votes)