Lemony White Bean and Arugula Salad
- 5 ounce arugula
- 1 can cannellini bean or great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small red onion
- 3 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large owl combine arugula, beans, red onion and capers
2. In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, maple syrup, lemon zest.
3. Slowly whisk in olive oil until smooth and combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Pasta – Fazu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado-Bone Broth Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Swordfish with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic & Butter Marinade 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Oprah's Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Dip (Knorr Leek) 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Garlic Lime Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Kale and pine... 0/5 (0 Votes)