Spinach Dip (Knorr Leek)
- 1 pkg Knorr Leek Soup mix
- 1 pkg frozen spinach (Chopped fine). Thaw and squeeze out liquid
- 2 cups sour cream (16 oz)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
Blend all ingredients in a bowl. Cover & chill for 2 hrs. Stir before serving.
This is great served in a round loaf of sour dough bread that you have carved the center out of. Then cut carved out center into bite sized pieces that can be used for dipping.
You'll also love
- Amish Barbecue Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amish Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Steak Diane Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Lime Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Kale and pine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Maui Kale chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Leeks with Mozzarella & a... 0/5 (0 Votes)