Garlic & Butter Marinade
Magazine said to use sirloin, we had t-bone and still tasted great! We had to halve the recipe and still had plenty.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 (8 oz.) top sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill to high heat (450F - 650F)
2. Melt butter with garlic powder and minced garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Set aside. Season both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
3. Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
4. Transfer to plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and let rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.