Strawberry & Limoncello Rosé Sangria
Ditch the Carlo Rossi and up your sangria game. Rosé gets brightened up with limoncello and fresh fruit for a delicious and beautiful brunch cocktail.
- 3/4 cup limoncello
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup hulled and quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 bottle chilled demi-sec rosé champagne
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
Adapted from thekitchn.com
In a large pitcher, combine the limoncello and the strawberries. Top with the chilled rosé champagne and stir in half of the lemon wheels.
Pour the sangria into ice filled stemware. Scoop some fruit into each glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.
You can also make this with a non-sparkling dry rosé wine
You'll also love
- Easy Feta Dip 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Breakfast Pie - Impossibly Easy... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Italian Tomato Salad 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Coconut-Lemon Crepe Cake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Fries with Caramel Cream Dip 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast 4.4/5 (13 Votes)