Highbush Cranberry Liqueur
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- 500 mL (2 cups) highbush cranberries
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) vodka
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) sugar
- 200 mL (3/4) cup water
- 1/2 lemon or lime peel
- 1/4 orange peel
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice
Thoroughly wash and rinse a large 40 oz glass container with a tight fitting lid.
Wash and stem berries, chop into puree using a food processor and place in glass container.
Add lemon and orange peel, vodka, sugar, and optional spices.
Let stand for 4 weeks in a dark place, shaking gently each day to dissolve the sugar.
Strain several times using cheesecloth, rebottle, and serve.
You'll also love
- Chinese Tilapia 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Applebee's Jamaica Freeze 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry macarons 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cranberry Dessert Squares 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe