Salmon Topped with Spinach, Bacon, and Gorgonzola
A seasonal dish from the BoneFish Grill
Rate this recipe 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Sauce:
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salmon with Spinach, Bacon, and Gorgonzola:
- 4 to 6 8-ounce portions of salmon
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 ounces olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 8 to 12 ounces crumbled gorgonzola blue cheese (2 ounces per fish portion)
- 4 to 6 tablespoons diced, cooked bacon (1 ounce per fish portion)
Lemon Butter Sauce:
1. Simmer wine and lemon juice for 15 minutes.
2. Slowly add cream and cook until slightly thick.
3. Turn heat to low and slowly whisk in chilled butter until the sauce emulsifies.
Salmon with Spinach, Bacon, Gorgonzola Ingredients
1. Season salmon and cook to desired temperature.
2. After you place salmon on the grill, saute the spinach with olive oil, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
3. When salmon is almost done, top with sauted spinach and crumbled gorgonzola cheese. Cover and allow cheese to melt.
4. Pull salmon off the grill and place on the serving platter.
5. Top with lemon butter and cooked/diced bacon.
You'll also love
- Emeril's Super Lemony Bars 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Key West Grilled Chicken (or... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Sweet and Sour Red... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cancun Seafood Enchiladas 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Seitan Seafood (Scallops, Fish,... 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Herbed Minced Beef and Vegetable... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hungarian pork and sauerkraut... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Tomatoes - Italian Style Stewed... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe