Oven-Baked Fried Chicken Cutlets
- For the Coating:
- 2 – 3 lbs. chicken cutlets
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Drizzle of vegetable oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
Combine the flour, cornmeal and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
Place the milk in a shallow bowl.
Dip the chicken in the flour mix, milk bath and back in the flour mixture. Place in a baking pan with a drizzle of vegetable oil and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the chicken is slightly golden and the juices run clear.
Suggestions for serving:
Serve with a marinara sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Brownie Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick Thai-Style Beef & Peppers... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Wonton "Cupcakes" 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Vesuvio 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Panini -... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed Shells 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- America's Test Kitchen Chicken... 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- Rancher's Herbed Chicken 4.7/5 (3 Votes)