Homestyle Chicken Tender Bake
Transform chicken tenders into down home comfort food with layers of mashed potatoes, corn, chicken gravy and cheddar cheese.
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped (optional)
- 4-6 chicken tenders (1 pound)
- 1 (24 oz) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 (11oz) can yellow and white corn, drained
- 1 (12 oz) jar chicken gravy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from publix.com
Pre-heat oven to 400*F
Chop chives. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
1. Spread potatoes evenly in a 2 qt baking dish. Top with chicken, gravy, and then corn; cover with foil. Bake 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
2. Remove foil and top with cheese; bake 3-4 more minutes or until cheese melts. Top with chives. Serve.
*Serve with Apple Streusel Pizza, fresh salad blend and buttermilk biscuits.
*Chicken recipe can be made and layered in individual microwave-safe bowls; microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until hot.
You'll also love
- Lime & White Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Migliaccio (Lemon-Ricotta Cake) 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Wine-Braised Beef Brisket 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Sausage and Egg Bake 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Scalloped Wreath Gingerbread... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Smoky BBQ Wings 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- JICAMA FRIES 4.6/5 (15 Votes)