Low Carb Brownie Cream Cheese Danish
Guilt free brownie and cream cheese danishes are amazing, low in calories but big in FLAVOR!
- CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES:
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1 cup sweeteners (12 packets Truvia, 1/4 cup xylitol, 8 drops liquid sucralose)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal, golden
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
Adapted from ginnyslowcarbkitchen.blogspot.com
Chocolate Fudge Brownies:
In medium saucepan, over medium low heat, melt chocolate and oil. Remove from heat and add sweeteners, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well, and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well and pour whoopie pie pan to fill 12 cups in the pan. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Do not over bake! The longer you bake, the more cake-like, the less, the more fudgy, and brownie-like.
12 Servings/Per Serving: 127 Calories, 11 g fat, 4 g protien, 4 g carbs, 2 g fiber
Entire Recipe: 1519 Calories, 138 g fat, 50 g protein, 48 g carbs, 18 g fiber
Cream Cheese Filling For Cheese Danish:
Microwave cream cheese until soft. Remove and add the egg yolk, sweetener, extract, and flavoring.
6 Servings - Per Serving: 79 Calories; 7g Fat (82.1% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 56mg Cholesterol; 57mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat.
Whip up a batch of the brownie recipe, place about 2 tablespoons in each well of a whoopie pie pan, or if you don't have one, just use a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and make 12. Make the cream cheese filling for the Cream Cheese Danish, plop some in the middle, and bake.
You'll also love
- Quick Thai-Style Beef & Peppers... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Wonton "Cupcakes" 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheddar Cheese Biscuits 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Sauce for Pancakes 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Bread Machine Mexican Sweet Bread 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Chunky Monkey Morning Oats 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Pull Apart Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)