Cilantro Lime Chicken - Crockpot
This tasty Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe made in a crockpot is very versatile, great served with salsa spooned over top or shredded and used for an awesome Taco filling. Enjoy!
- 1 jar (24 ounce) medium salsa
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 package (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- 6 chicken breast, boneless halves, defrosted
In a slow cooker, mix together the salsa, lime juice, cilantro, taco seasoning and jalapenos.
Add the chicken and coat with the salsa mixture. Allow the chicken to cook, covered, in the slow cooker on Low setting for 6 hours.
Serve chicken with salsa mixture spooned over top, or shred and use as a taco filling.