Shrimp Salad on Cucumber Slices
This makes an elegant appetizer or a delicious lunch for four.
I love using dry
Adoboto season shrimp salad, but if you don't have Adobo, any seasoned salt would work great.
I always keep Greek yogurt on hand to lighten up recipes that require mayonnaise. I combined the mayo with the Greek yogurt to keep it light and creamy and the results were delicious. This yields about 1 lb salad without the cucumbers.
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
As an Appetizer:
Servings: 30 • Serving Size: 1 piece • Old Points: 0 pts • Points+: 0 pts
Calories: 15.7• Fat: 0.4 g • Protein: 2.5 g • Carb: 0.5 g • Fiber: 0.1 g
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1/4 lb salad, 1/4 cucumber • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 117.5• Fat: 2.8 g • Protein: 18.8 g • Carb: 3.7 g • Fiber: 1.0 g
- 3/4 lb cooked shrimp, peeled (weight after peeled)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise (I used Hellmann's)
- 1 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- Goya Adobo
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 30 thin slices cucumber (about 1 large)
- chopped chives for garnish
Combineshrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, and
seasonto taste with
Arrangecucumbers on a platter,
seasonwith salt and
topeach slice with a heaping tablespoon of shrimp salad.
Topwith chopped chives for garnish.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tembleque- Coconut Pudding 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Polish Sausage Sauerkraut &... 3.8/5 (226 Votes)
- Unbelievable Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Mom's Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Sesame-Soy Salmon with Ginger... 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Scalloped Sweet Pototoes 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp 5/5 (3 Votes)