Orange Ricotta Pancakes
Orange Ricotta Pancakes are the most delicious way to start any day, but this recipes goes best with mimosas when served at a brunch buffet. Top with your favorite pancake toppings, fresh fruit, or just a light dusting of powdered sugar to adorn these breakfast favorites with just a little added sweetness.
- 2 medium-sized oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 3/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar, for garnishing
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat griddle to 350°F; spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together orange zest, orange juice, ricotta cheese, and eggs. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, whisking until combined.
Drop batter by the 1/4 cupfuls, at least 3-inches apart, onto preheated griddle. Cook for 3 minutes or until bubbles start to form on surface and edges begin to brown. Flip pancakes, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Osso Bucco with Risotto Milanese 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Easter Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie - Bluebonnet Cafe 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- LEMON PIE WITH COOKIE CRUST 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Oreo Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (42 Votes)