Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs
So easy. So yummy. These honey garlic meatballs are perfect for appetizers, or serve over rice with a side of steamed broccoli for dinner!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) bag fully cooked, frozen meatballs
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
Adapted from familyfreshmeals.com
In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
Place frozen meatballs in a 3-4 quart crockpot and pour sauce over meatballs. Stir so all meatballs are coated evenly. Cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Use as an appetizer or serve over rice for a meal!
You'll also love
- Lemon Brownies 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Loaf 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Greek Potatoes (Oven-Roasted and... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Crack Potatoes or Loaded Potato... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Boo-Nilla Shake 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Honey Garlic Chicken 4.8/5 (16 Votes)