Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs
So easy. So yummy. These honey garlic meatballs are perfect for appetizers, or serve over rice with a side of steamed broccoli for dinner!
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) bag fully cooked, frozen meatballs
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
Adapted from familyfreshmeals.com
In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
Place frozen meatballs in a 3-4 quart crockpot and pour sauce over meatballs. Stir so all meatballs are coated evenly. Cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Use as an appetizer or serve over rice for a meal!
You'll also love
- Peanut Sauced Veggies and Noodles 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Delicious Ground Beef (or Turkey)... 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Easter Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie - Bluebonnet Cafe 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Crockpot Coconut Hot Chocolate. 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (44 Votes)