LIME MARINATED CHICKEN WINGS
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetables oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 limes, juiced
- 3 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 lime, zested
- Avocado Dip, recipe follows
In a blender, puree until smooth the jalapeno pepper, garlic, vegetable oil, tomato paste, salt, honey and lime juice. Pour marinade over the chicken. Add the lime zest and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat boiler to medium heat.
Arrange chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Broil chicken at least 6 inches from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side; or until chicken is crispy on the outside and cooked through. Serve with Avocado Dip.
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper
Pit and peel avocado. Place avocado in a medium bowl; mash. Fold in 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves; lime juice, garlic and salt; and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Cheesy Mushroom Gravy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple and Rye Bread Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rack Of Lamb With Rosemary And... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackberry Strudel 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Semolina's Chicken Parmesan 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Cafeteria's Lemon Sour... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)