Chicken with Cheesy Mushroom Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
- 4 chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 C. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 C. shredded chedder cheese
- 1/2 packet Good Seasonings Italian dressing mix
- 8 cups mashed potatoes
Place 4 raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts in 9x11 glass baking dish.
Mix together cream of mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, shredded cheese, and italian dressing mix. Spread over chicken in baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour or until chicken is fully cooked.
Meanwhile, boil and mash potatoes to make 8 one cup servings. Remove chicken from gravy and plate. Spoon gravy over potatoes.
Makes 8 servings. Each serving has 1/2 chicken breast, 1 cup mashed potatoes and 1/8th of the gravy.
You'll also love
- Apple and Rye Bread Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rack Of Lamb With Rosemary And... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orzo With Spinach, Shrimp And... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Oyster Mushroom Tempura 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian Mushroom Gravy 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fried Mashed Potato Balls 4.3/5 (17 Votes)