Black bean and corn salsa
A delicious yet healthy salsa. It actually has enough protein for your vegetarian guests. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @chefmarymoran
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black bean
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 1 tomato deseeded
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 1/2 limes
- Blue corn tortilla chips or Beligian endive
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Rough chop for the onions, tomatoes, and cilantro.
Mince the garlic.
Rinse the beans and corn.
Toss them all together.
Garnish the top with avocado slices and lime wedges.
Add blue corn tortilla chips or for an eve healthier option add belgium endive leaves.
You'll also love
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Barbecue Bowls 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Orange juice 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Hopi Blue Corn Tortillas 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Scalloped corn 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean & Pineapple Quinoa Salad 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn Salsa 4.1/5 (9 Votes)