This juice is a very good source of Vitamin C. Orange juice is a nutrition powerhouse with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals & many antioxidants.
- 7-8 oranges
- Sugar to taste
- Water as required
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
Squeezing orange juice by hand:
1. Tightly squeeze or roll oranges firmly with palm across counter/table to
soften them up.
2. Cut orange in half & remove seeds.
3. Grip orange halves tightly, squeeze it by hand, using a plain juicer to
coax all the juice out. Add sugar & mix well.
4. Pour juice through a strainer to make it clear & remove seeds if any
5. Enjoy a glass full of freshly squeezed orange juice.
Making orange juice with a blender or food processor:
1. Peel oranges, then cut into chunks & removes seeds.
2. Put the oranges in the jar of blender or food processor.
3. Pulse a few times to break up the oranges.Then process continuously
until the oranges are pureed.
4. If it is too dry, add some water.
5. Run the blender again. Add sugar & run until it is liquefied.
6. Pour juice through a strainer to make it clear or you can take it with
out straining of you like it with pulp.
7. Enjoy fresh orange juice.
You'll also love
- Hopi Blue Corn Tortillas 3.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Paleo Broccoli & Cauliflower Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bob Evans Sausage Cranberry... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Lemon-vanilla Buerre Blanc Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Orange Roughy Italian-Style 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe