Fruity Orange Fluff
Light and refreshing creamy orange fruit salad that is perfect for summertime.
- 1 small box 'Cook and Serve' vanilla pudding mix**
- 1 small box orange Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip**
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 2 small bananas, sliced into half moons (optional)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (optional)
Whisk the pudding mix, Jell-O, and water together over medium-high heat until it boils, whisking constantly. Remove from heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for about an hour, or until mixture is cool and thick.
With a hand mixer, beat the cooled Jell-O mixture until creamy. Using a spatula, fold in the Cool Whip, coconut, and marshmallows. Gently fold in the pineapple, oranges, and bananas.
Chill at least an hour before serving.
** Sugar-free/Fat-free 'Cook and Serve' pudding mix and Lite Cool Whip can be used in this with great results. The recipe can also be stretched for more servings, just add another 11 oz can oranges (drained), extra marshmallows, another banana and another 8 ozs Cool Whip.
You'll also love
- Skillet Shrimp Scampi with Linguine 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Iced Carrot Cake Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Crock Pot Oatmeal 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Split Icebox Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Pan Grilled Scallops 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Millet Cookies 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Mini Orange Angel Food Cakes 4.3/5 (33 Votes)