Marinated Olives with Rosemary, Orange & Chili
Try these Marinated Olives with Rosemary, Orange & Chili! This will be your guest's favorite appetizer.
- 8 cups caselvetrano olives
- 4 cups olive oil
- 4 oranges
- 4 six-inch sprigs rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 8 garlic cloves
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from lookimadethat.com
Using a vegetable peeler, remove zest from orange in long, wide strips. Smash garlic cloves with the edge of a chef’s knife.
Place the olive oil in a small saucepan along with the orange zest, rosemary, pepper flakes and garlic. Warm over medium heat until fragrant but not boiling or simmering. Turn heat to medium-low and add olives. Stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. Do not cook olives. Pour olives and oil into serving dish and accompany with crusty bread for dipping in the oil.
You'll also love
- Eel Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Asian Tuna Ceviche 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegan Ceviche 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with... 3.9/5 (97 Votes)
- Holly Leaves Cupcakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake Pops 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon-y Baked Ricotta 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pepitas (Roasted Pumpkin Seeds) 4.3/5 (10 Votes)