Meatloaf with Turkey, Pork & Ground Beef
This deliciously moist meatloaf uses ground turkey, beef and pork. Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetables on the side.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped small
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain or seasoned
- 3/4 cups ketchup, divided
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage (whatever flavor you like)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 95mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in a small pan add onion and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until tender. Move to a large mixing bowl.
Combine 1/4 cup of the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
Add all meats, remaining ketchup, egg, seasoning salt, garlic powder, Dijon mustard, mushrooms and bread crumbs to the large mixing bowl with the cooked onions. Mix until just incorporated.
Mound the meat mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes. pour off the excess grease and top with the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce mix. Bake for an additional 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey... 4.2/5 (101 Votes)
- KEY LIME CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Beef Mousse , Eileen Trott 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Crockpot Italian Beef 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Wings and Gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)