BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings, split at joints, tips removed
- 1 pkg (1.0 oz) thick & creamy ranch dip, dressing and recipe mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Place wings in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Mix dip mix and oil until blended; brush onto wings.
3) Bake 30 mins or until done, turning and grushing occasionally with bbq sauce for the last 20 mins.
You'll also love
- Speedy Chicken Marinade 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Roll Ups 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Copycat Manzana's Chicken Tortilla... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Oven Cornmeal-Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Chicken | Stupid Easy... 3/5 (4 Votes)
- Lightened-Up Buffalo Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Pita 0/5 (0 Votes)