BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings, split at joints, tips removed
- 1 pkg (1.0 oz) thick & creamy ranch dip, dressing and recipe mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Place wings in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Mix dip mix and oil until blended; brush onto wings.
3) Bake 30 mins or until done, turning and grushing occasionally with bbq sauce for the last 20 mins.
You'll also love
- Speedy Chicken Marinade 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Crispy Chicken... 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Hot Dog Charlies Sauce for Hot Dogs 3.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Roll Ups 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Oven Cornmeal-Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lightened-Up Buffalo Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Pita 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Baked Barbecue Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)