Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells
- 17-20 About 17-20 cooked shells
- 1 lb of ground meat
- 10 slices of chopped bacon
- 5 slices of American cheese
- 3/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1 10 oz can of drained diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350. In a skillet add chopped bacon. Cook on medium heat about halfway through. Drain the excess grease & add the onion & cook until bacon is crispy. Drain grease again. Add ground beef & spices. Brown the meat until fully cooked & drain.
Turn heat down & add the diced tomatoes & ketchup. Stir well & add cheese to the top. Once melted stir until the cheese is evenly distributed.
Stuff shells with meat mixture and place into a baking dish. Spoon the cheese sauce (see below) over the shells. Cover & bake for about 10-15 minutes.
Easy Cheese sauce: Make the cheese sauce after stuffing the shells, as the sauce will thicken quickly.
5 slices of American cheese
1/3 cup of milk
1/4 tsp ground mustard
1/4 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients over low heat & stir until sauce is smooth.
You'll also love
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies made with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crab Rockefeller 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Beef Mousse , Eileen Trott 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fool Proof Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin alla Napoli 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Wrapped in Bacon with... 3/5 (2 Votes)