Corn Beef Mousse , Eileen Trott
- 1 tin mushroom soup
- 1 - 250 gram pkg. Cream cheese
- 1 envelope knox gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 3/4 - 1 tin Herford Corn beef flaked with a fork
- 1 tsp. curry powder
In a saucepan, combine soup and cream cheese. Heat stirring frequently, until smooth.
Soften gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
Add gelatine mixture to soup. Heat to dissolve gelatine.
Stir in celery, onions, salad dressing, flaked beef, and curry.
Pour into 4 ½ cup oiled mould. Chill until set. Or pour into several smaller containers.
You'll also love
- Big shucks shrimp cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn With Ham 4/5 (1 Votes)
- MARCELLA HAZAN'S LENTIL SOUP 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hamburger and Mashed Potato... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Szechuan Peppercorn sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE & POTATO... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Poor Man's Philly Beef and Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)