Pork Loin with Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- 1 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound small button mushrooms, stems trimmed 5 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin (2 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
1 - Preheat oven to 425. In a 9x13 baking dish combine tomatoes, mushrooms, oil, and garlic, salt (I usually add garlic salt, instead) and pepper. toss o coat and move mixture to sides of pan.
2 - Sprinkle pork with 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, cumin, coriander and oregano. Rub mixture in. Place pork in center of pan.
3 - Roast until instant read thermometer reads 160 and mushrooms are tender (approximately 45 - 50 min.).
** you may need to add more tomatoes and mushrooms based on how much your family eats. great with mashed potatoes
You'll also love
- Spinach-Stuffed Lasagna Ruffles 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crockpot Green Beans and New... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Onion Tomato Chutney 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Velvet Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fornetti's Roast Turkey Sandwich 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked ham stuffed mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- French Cream of Mushroom Soup... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Velveeta Cheesy Bacon Brunch... 5/5 (1 Votes)