Crockpot Green Beans and New Potatoes
A Garden delight
- 3 lbs of fresh green beans strings and ends removed
- 1 lb new potatoes / red skin would work
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 small onion quartered
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste... sometimes I use season salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 500mins
Add all ingredients to a 3 quart crockpot .
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Remove onion and garlic before serving.
Goes with anything but I like it with roast beef best.
You'll also love
- Panko Crusted Eggplant Parmesan 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday's Creamy Raspberry... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Onion Tomato Chutney 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Poor Man's Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hoisin-Glazed Tofu & Green Beans 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Arkansas Green Beans 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Spicy New Potato Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- New Potato and Turkey Skillet 4.2/5 (9 Votes)