Velveeta Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 each red and green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) VELVEETA®, thinly sliced
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
COOK bacon in large skillet on medium heat 10 min. or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Meanwhile, add potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions to drippings; cook 10 min. or until peppers and onions are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
SPREAD vegetable mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Whisk eggs and sour cream until well blended; pour over vegetable mixture. Top with bacon and VELVEETA.
BAKE 40 min. or until center is set and casserole is heated through.
Make Ahead - Casserole can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking as directed, increasing the baking time if needed until casserole is done.