Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
This tuna and egg noodle casserole recipe is a one pot meal. It's great to prepare over the weekend for your weeknights comfort food dinner treats!
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 32mins
Stir the can soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a half quart casserole pan.
Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until the food is sizzling hot. Stir often during the baking process.
Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the tuna mixture.
Bake for an additional two minutes or until all the cheese melts.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Hash (with Fried... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Four Cheese Macaroni 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Scampi 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cod in Butter Sauce 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- BLT Pasta 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Mango Barbecue Fish Tacos 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Tuna cakes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Bowl with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)