Lemony Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Kale
This easy salmon recipe makes a simple, satisfying supper any night of the week. Salmon, potatoes and kale are roasted with a touch of marinade made from Knorr® Chicken Bouillon and olive oil, then topped with fresh, tangy lemon.
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large bunch kale, coarse stems removed and torn into pieces
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1 lemon, peel finely grated and juiced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Preheat oven to 425°. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; lightly brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
Crumble Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube into small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix with fork until combined. Mix in remaining 3 tablespoons oil; set aside.
Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on one side of prepared baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes.
Toss kale with 1 tablespoon bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on other side of baking sheet; stir potatoes. Roast 5 minutes.
Brush salmon with remaining bouillon mixture and season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Place on top of kale. Roast 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and vegetables are tender.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons lemon juice over fish and kale; sprinkle with lemon peel.
You'll also love
- Prosciutto Wrapped Dates with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Soft Shell Chickpea Taco 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Eggplant 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Tuna Melt 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Oatmeal Pear Protein Smoothie... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread (Cooking Light) 3.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Portabello Mushrooms with Creamy... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp & Sun Dried Tomato Dip 4.3/5 (11 Votes)