Baked Shrimp Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion (green onion)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce lemon juice, and hot sauce;
Mix until well combined. Stir in shrimp and scallions; mix well.
Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden on top and heated through.
Serve this baked dip with fresh-cut vegetables and crispy crackers.