Bonnie's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, boiled, drained and shredded
- 1-12 oz. bottle Original Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 2-8 oz. pkgs cream cheese
- 1-16 oz. bottle ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 8 oz shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Preheat ove to 350 degrees
Combine shredded chicken and hot sauce and spread in bottom of 9x13 pan. In large pan over medium heat, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing, stirring until smooth and hot. Pour this mixture over chicken. Sprinkle celery on top.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, then sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly (do not let it get browned, or will be hard).
Let stand 10 minutes. Serve w/celery sticks or tortilla chips.