5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
This buffalo chicken dip is spicy and delicious and has a perfect blend of cheese, ranch, and hot sauce! You just can't stop eating it!
- 8 Franke Hot Wing Sauce
- 2 cream cheese softened
- 1 (8-ounce) Ranch dressing
- 2 cans (large) chicken
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in bowl.
Bake in 9 x 13 glass dish for approximately 40 minutes or until everything melts together.
Stir after 30 minutes. Serve with crackers, frito scoops or tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Poppers Snack 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pizza Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, and Rice... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Sauce Chicken 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Wings in Beer Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)