Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Chicken wings or drumsticks
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Montreal steak spice
- 1/2 tsp Lemon pepper
Cooking time 50mins
-Arrange wings on greased wire rack in a baking sheet.
Brush with soy sauce both sides. sprinkle with remaining ingredients and bake at 425F for 40 mins turn once at half time.
You'll also love
- Jamaican Mango Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Warm Curry Chicken Dip 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Fried Steak 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crab Nachos 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's Ginger Chicken With... 3.9/5 (79 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Bacon-Ranch Chicken... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Jamaican Style Jerk Chicken Recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)