Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 9.0 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 7.8 mg
Total Carbs: 7.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g
Protein: 1.6 g
- 2 large Avacados (I prefer Haas) gently ripened
- 1/2 of an English cucumber (or 1 peeled regular cucumber)
- 1/2 pkg of grape tomatoes (or small cherry tomatoes) cut in half
- Juice of 2 small limes or one large lime
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut avocados in half; discard seed. Dice avocados in shell peel. Add to bowl.
Slice or dice English cucumber (If using a regular cucumber-peel). Add to avocados.
Slice tomatoes in half or if preferred-leave whole. Add to avocados and cucumbers.
Add lime juice.
Add salt and pepper and mix gently.
You'll also love
- Sauted Sugar snap peas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crisp Candy Corn Treats 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloins with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Habanero-tomato sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot, Tuna, and Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soy-Lime Marinated Grilled Tuna... 0/5 (0 Votes)