Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars
OMG these classic bars are delicious! Take these 7 layer magic cookies to potlucks and parties -- their sweet, chewy goodness will make them the first dessert to go!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup butterscotch flavored chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F if using a glass pan).
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press the crumb mixture firmly onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
Pour condensed milk evenly over the crumb mixture. Layer butterscotch chips, followed by chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store leftovers covered at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Puerto Rican Pasteles 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Air Fryer Apple Dumplings 4/5 (63 Votes)
- Creamy Rich Chocolate Caramels... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Banana Oat Dog Treat Cookies 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Christmas Magic Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Magic Cookie Bars (Hello Dollies) 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Pineapple Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.4/5 (28 Votes)