Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars
OMG these classic bars are delicious! Take these 7 layer magic cookies to potlucks and parties -- their sweet, chewy goodness will make them the first dessert to go!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup butterscotch flavored chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F if using a glass pan).
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press the crumb mixture firmly onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
Pour condensed milk evenly over the crumb mixture. Layer butterscotch chips, followed by chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store leftovers covered at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Cheese & Rosemary Shortbread Crisps 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- German Chocolate Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Cherry, Chocolate Chunk and... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Treat Neapolitan Cake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Caramel-Stuffed Chocolate Chip... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)