Sweet Onion Dip - aka "Crack Dip"
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
Adapted from whiteonricecouple.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, onion, and black pepper and until everything is thoroughly combined.
Pour the mixture into a 6-inch (15-cm) baking dish or any oven-safe dish. Bake for 50 minutes to one hour, till everything is melted together. When the top crust is brown and almost burnt-looking, the dip is ready. The darker brown the crust becomes, the better the flavors are.
Serve with your favorite crusty bread, crackers, slices of tomatoes, or crunchy vegetables such as radishes, jicama, carrots, and celery.
You'll also love
- Hoosier Pork-Tenderloin Sandwich 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Penne Pasta 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- white chocolate cranberry nut... 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Hot Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Potatoes , Roasted 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Salisbury Steaks with Onion Gravy 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Crispy Baked... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Blue Cheese & Bacon... 4/5 (50 Votes)