Sweet Onion Dip - aka "Crack Dip"
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
Adapted from whiteonricecouple.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, onion, and black pepper and until everything is thoroughly combined.
Pour the mixture into a 6-inch (15-cm) baking dish or any oven-safe dish. Bake for 50 minutes to one hour, till everything is melted together. When the top crust is brown and almost burnt-looking, the dip is ready. The darker brown the crust becomes, the better the flavors are.
Serve with your favorite crusty bread, crackers, slices of tomatoes, or crunchy vegetables such as radishes, jicama, carrots, and celery.
You'll also love
- Hot Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Almost Famous Ground Beef Taco Meat 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Potatoes , Roasted 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Gouda Cheese Sauce with Sweet... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon and Onion Foil Packet... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Crispy Baked... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish with Sautéed... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)