Fontina Cheese Dip
Everyone loves this warm Fontina Cheese Dip.... That means you too! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pounds Italian fontina, rind removed and cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Adjust top rack of the oven so that it sits about 5 inches under the broiler unit. Preheat broiler.
Spread cheese out in the bottom of a 12-inch cast iron pan. Drizzle olive oil over the cheese. Mix together the garlic and herbs in a small bowl and sprinkle the mixture evenly over the cheese. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top of the cheese.
Bake for 6 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and melted through. Carefully remove the pan from the oven and set it on a heatproof surface – the pan will be hot! Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Hurricane Punch 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Pickles 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed French... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Picadillo Poppers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Fresh Figs, Brie &... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)