Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce and Walnuts
Baked brie is a classic appetizer, and for good reason: it's really yummy! This recipe pairs it with cranberry sauce and walnuts. Perfect for holidays!
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) brie round
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces
- Crackers for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove the top of the rind from the cheese using a serrated knife, and discard the rind. Place the cheese, cut side up on an oven safe plate or bowl. Just make sure to use a larger plate or a bowl so your cheese doesn’t start oozing off the plate like mine is in the above photo. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with the cranberry sauce. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is soft and warm. Sprinkle the top with orange zest and walnuts.
Serve immediately with crackers.
For a simple cranberry sauce combine 4 ounces cranberries , 1/3 cup orange juice, and 1/4 cup sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium and simmer till thickened and cranberries have popped. For extra flavor add 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg and cinnamon.
You'll also love
- Crab Rangoon 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Applebee's Baby Back Ribs 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Darrell's Crockpot Apple Butter 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Mini Potato Kugel Cups 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Perfect Apple Pie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- S'mores Popcorn Balls 4.4/5 (12 Votes)